Download the Thredbo 16 Workshop Presentations
Please note that these workshop presentations are provided to registered delegates to the Thredbo 16 Conference only and should not be further distributed without the authors’ express permission.
To save each zipped folder below to your computer please right-click and select 'Save link as..'. You will need to unzip the folder using WinZip, 7zip or a similar program.
- All Workshops (please note this file is approx. 218MB)
- Workshop 1. Models of Mainstream Public Transport Provision
- Workshop 2. Practical Considerations in Implementing Different Institutional Regimes
- Workshop 3. Emerging Business Models and Implications for the Transport Ecosystem
- Workshop 4. Realising the Potential Benefits of Demand-Responsive Travel
- Workshop 5. How Much Regulation should Disruptive Transportation Technologies be Subject to?
- Workshop 6. Better Service Delivery through Modal Integration
- Workshop 7. Assessing the Wider Benefits of Public Transport Projects
- Workshop 8. Beyond the Farebox: Sustainable Funding of Public Transport by Better Understanding Service Values