Thredbo 15 |
Thredbo 14 |
Thredbo 13 |
Thredbo 12 |
Thredbo 11 |
Thredbo 10 |
Thredbo 9 |
Thredbo 8 |
Thredbo 7 |
Thredbo 6 |
Thredbo 5 |
Thredbo 4 |
Thredbo 3 |
Thredbo 2 |
- Airline Entry and Competition in New Zealand
- Mills, G.
- Anti-Trust, Deregulation and the Identification of Predation
- Katsoulacos, Y.
- Barriers to Market Entry: Practical Experiences of UK Bus Market
- Blundred, H.D.
- Commercially Viable Bus Services Are Encouraged by Legislation in N.S.W., Australia
- Graham, R.L.
- Competition Policy and the British Bus Industry: The Case of Mergers
- Preston, J.
- Future Urban Passenger Transportation Systems Alternatives: Life Styles and Values
- Stopher, P.R.
- The Impact of Deregulation on Airline Safety: Profit-Safety and Market-Response Arguments
- Talley, W.K.
- International Experience in Competitive Tendering
- Cox, Wendell; Love, J.
- Introduction of Road Pricing- Possibilities and Difficulties
- Näsman, D.
- The Japanese Experience with Urban Private Rail Companies: Idiosyncratic or Exemplary?
- Shoji, K.
- A Market-Oriented Transportation and Land Use System: How Different Would It Be?
- Lee, D.B.
- Performance Evaluation in Passenger Transportation: What Are Relevant Measures?
- Hensher, David A.; DeMellow, Ian T. M.
- Predatory Behavior in the Passenger Transport Industry
- Dodgson, J.S.
- Pricing, Financing and Ownership of Roads in a Free Society
- Roth, G.
- Privatization and Deregulation in Passenger Transportation: The South African Experience with Special Reference to Competitive Tendering
- Luyckx, L.M.; Skinner, D.G.; Vermeulen, M.J.
- A Property Rights Perspective on the Emergence of Publicly Owned Transit Systems in the United States
- Shughart II, W.F.
- Report on Experience with Competitive Tendering
- Cox, Wendell; Mannisenmäki, E.
- Report on Externalities: Public Interest and Private Good
- Nash, C.; Stopher, P.; Talley, W.
- Report on Management, Institutional Structures, the Transportation Planning Process and the Future of Passenger Transport
- Lee, D.; Faller, P.
- Report on Public Transport, Experience with Corporatization, Deregulation and Privatization
- Smith, N.; Wilson, N.
- Report on Road Pricing and Private Financing
- Niskanen, E.
- Report on Understanding Competition and Anti-Trust Behavior
- Preston, J.
- Road Investment with Road Pricing - Investment Criteria and the Revenue/Cost Issue
- Larsen, Odd I.
- Technological Developments in Road Pricing
- Hills, P.J.; Blythe, P.T.
- Three Years’ Experience of Bus Service Deregulation in Britain
- White, P.
- Use and Non-Use Benefits of Public Transport Systems - What is Their Relevance, Can They Be Valued?
- Bristow, A.L.; Hopkinson, P.G.; >Nash, C.A.; Wardman, M.